Simple operation covid-19 self test rapid antigen test is suitable for layperson use, children under age of 14 should be assisted by an adult. This can help people do testing at home by themselves. The test result from this test can help your healthcare provider make informed recommendations for your treatment / care and help limit the spread of COVID-19 to your family and others around you. Please always seek for assistance and supervision with the test when needed and follow your local guidelines for specimen collection by children.
Antigen test cassettes
Antigen extraction tubes
Biohazard Waste Bag
Instruction for Use
Simple operation covid-19 self test rapid antigen test can be used by people themselves instead of medical staff. Its results come out quick which will save more time for us.
Simple operation covid-19 self test rapid antigen test can read the result in 15 minutes. Strong positive results can be reported within 15 minutes; however, negative results must be reported after 15 minutes, and the results after 25 minutes are no longer valid
1. Read the instructions carefully before using the kit, and strictly control the reaction time. If you do not follow the instructions, you may get inaccurate results.
2. The antigen test cassette, antigen extract R1, antigen extraction tube (with dropper head) and sample swab after use should be placed in the biohazard waste bag and disposed of with household waste.
3. Protect from moisture, do not open the aluminum foil bag before it is ready for testing. Do not use when the aluminum foil bag is damaged or the test cassette is damp.
4. Please use it within the validity period.
5. Wait all reagents and specimens back to room temperature (15 ~ 30℃) before use.
6. The product contains animal sourced antibodies and the antigen extract R1 contains casein. Do not touch the test strip in the middle of the test cassette and try to avoid touching the liquid of the antigen extract R1.
7. Do not replace the components in this kit with components in other kits.
8. Do not dilute the specimen for testing, otherwise you may get inaccurate results.
9. The kit shall be stored in strict accordance with the conditions specified in this Instruction for Use. Please do not store the kit under freezing conditions.
10. The test methods results must be interpreted in strict accordance with the Instruction for Use.
1. Store at 2℃~30℃, and it is valid for 12 months. DO NOT FREEZE.
2. After the aluminum foil bag is unsealed, the test cassette should be used as soon as possible.
The following is the certificates of Simple operation covid-19 self test rapid antigen test.