Anterior nasal covid-19 self test rapid antigen test is intended for out-of-laboratory use, self-monitoring. The test results from the kits are for information purposes only and are not a substitutes for tests performed by healthcare professionals. An accurate diagnosis can only be made based on the patient’s clinical symptoms and the results of other laboratory tests.
Instruction for Use
Biohazard Waste Bag
Anterior nasal covid-19 self test rapid antigen test can be used by people themselves instead of medical staff. Its results come out quick which will save more time for us.
Anterior nasal covid-19 self test rapid antigen test can get the result around 15 minutes. The result you read before 15 minutes are invalid. If no result is available after 20 minutes, it is recommended to repeat the test with a new test cassette.
1. This kit is intended for in vitro diagnostic use only. Please read these instructions carefully before testing.
2. Use only the sample swab and extraction buffer provided in the package and do not substitute components from other kits for the specimen extract provided in this kit.
3. Strictly follow the instructions in this manual when performing the test.
4. Positive and negative predictive values are highly dependent on prevalence. When disease prevalence is low and SARS-CoV-2 is not or only minimally active, positive test results are more likely to represent a false positive result. When disease prevalence is high, false negative results are more likely.
5. Compared to a SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR test, this test is less sensitive when used to detect patient samples within the first five days of symptom onset.
6. Waste and excess samples generated during the test may be disposed of with household waste.
7. The contents of the desiccant pad included in the test cartridge package are toxic, do not consume.
1. The test is stable for 2 years if all parts are stored in sealed pouches at +2°C to 30°C and the packaging of all devices is unopened and undamaged.
2. The test should be stored in the sealed pouch until use. Do not freeze the test and do not use it after the expiry date.
3. Please refer to the package for the date of manufacture and expiry date.
The following is the certificates of Anterior nasal covid-19 self test rapid antigen test.