Nasal swab covid-19 self test rapid antigen test is intended as an aid in the diagnosis of coronavirus infection disease (COVID-19) for symptomatic patients within 7 days after onset of symptoms, which is caused by 2019-nCoV. According to usability study on laymen use, the test can be correctly performed for anyone age over 18. However, nasal swab specimen from individuals aged below 18 years old should be collected and performed by another adult. While the users age over 75 should be aware of the removal of their nasal swab or have nasal swabs assist.
1. Sealed Pouch
2. Extraction Buffer
3. Disposable Sterile Swab
4. Biohazard Waste Bag
5. Instruction for Use
Nasal swab covid-19 self test rapid antigen test can be used by people themselves instead of medical staff. However, from individuals aged below 18 years old should be collected and performed by another adult.
Nasal swab covid-19 self test rapid antigen test can help you get the result around 15 minutes. But the result must be read in 15 minutes. DO NOT read after 20 minutes.
1. Read the Instruction for use completely before using the product. Follow the instructions carefully. Failure to do so may result in an inaccurate result.
2. This kit is for external use only, do not swallow.
3. Avoid getting the buffer solution into the eyes or skins.
4. Keep out of reach children.
5. The test kit is for single use only, do not reuse any components of the test kit.
6. Do not use this test beyond the expiration date printed on the outer package. Always check expiry date prior to testing.
7. Do not touch the reaction area of the test cassette.
8. Do not use the kit if the pouch is punctured or not well sealed.
9. DIPOSAL: All specimens and tie used-kit has the infectious risk. Discard all the test components in the provided biohazard waste bag after use. The process of disposing the diagnostic kit must follow the local, state and federal infectious disposal laws/regulations.
10.Do not eat, drink or smoke in the area where handling specimens or test kits.
1. The test kit should be stored at 2-30°C (storage in refrigerator is permitted. Do not store the kit in the freezer. Improper storage may result in an inaccurate result.
2. The test cassette is sensitive to humidity and temperature. Once removed from foil pouch, test cassette is stable for up to 1 hour.
3. The test kit is stable until the expiration date printed on outer package. Do not use it beyond the expiration date.
4. The test cassette must remain in the sealed pouch until use.
The following is the certificates of nasal swab covid-19 self test rapid antigen test.